Monday, November 22, 2010

Need a few bucks? Click the link below

You know that I am always scouting for ways to make a couple of bucks right?  Right.  All of the prior websites I have directed you to in my posts are all legitimate ways to make money online.  I KNOW they are reputable because I have received checks or paypal deposits for participation.  I am not promising that you will get rich from these sites, but they do give you a little extra spending money.  Hey, an extra buck or two sounds great when you are broke!  Inbox Dollars, http://65.98.53.169/~adclicks/inboxdollars/click.php?tid=529716 allows you an opportunity to make money and have some fun doing so.  I researched for other opportunities for cash and saw this website that I have already participated in the past.  I am an active member.  The site Inbox dollars allows you to play games, read emails, and surveys.  When you click on this link, http://65.98.53.169/~adclicks/inboxdollars/click.php?tid=529716
just complete the small form to get you started.  Simple questions, name, email address etc. 

I know I have skeptics, so I must tell you to try it out to see for yourself.  Truthfully, I haven't withdrawn money from my active account yet.  However, I am sure it wouldn't be a problem.  My prefered use is to build up money in my account first.  Then when I need my $$$, I'll request for it.  Anyhow, follow this link, http://65.98.53.169/~adclicks/inboxdollars/click.php?tid=529716 to have fun making some extra dough for the Holidays!

Let me know what you think after you made your money.

Now that you mastered the other puzzle....try this one!

Click to Mix and Solve