Monday, November 22, 2010

Need a few bucks? Click the link below

You know that I am always scouting for ways to make a couple of bucks right?  Right.  All of the prior websites I have directed you to in my posts are all legitimate ways to make money online.  I KNOW they are reputable because I have received checks or paypal deposits for participation.  I am not promising that you will get rich from these sites, but they do give you a little extra spending money.  Hey, an extra buck or two sounds great when you are broke!  Inbox Dollars, http://65.98.53.169/~adclicks/inboxdollars/click.php?tid=529716 allows you an opportunity to make money and have some fun doing so.  I researched for other opportunities for cash and saw this website that I have already participated in the past.  I am an active member.  The site Inbox dollars allows you to play games, read emails, and surveys.  When you click on this link, http://65.98.53.169/~adclicks/inboxdollars/click.php?tid=529716
just complete the small form to get you started.  Simple questions, name, email address etc. 

I know I have skeptics, so I must tell you to try it out to see for yourself.  Truthfully, I haven't withdrawn money from my active account yet.  However, I am sure it wouldn't be a problem.  My prefered use is to build up money in my account first.  Then when I need my $$$, I'll request for it.  Anyhow, follow this link, http://65.98.53.169/~adclicks/inboxdollars/click.php?tid=529716 to have fun making some extra dough for the Holidays!

Let me know what you think after you made your money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now that you mastered the other puzzle....try this one!

Click to Mix and Solve