- Use search engine for coupons for regulary purchased items.
- Look at the bottom shelves for better bargains.
- Shop at warehouses like Sams Club/Costco for items that you know you will definitely use in the future (toilet paper, paper towels, paper plates...etc.)
- Don't forget to ask for Senior discounts if you are a senior.
- Catch sales from newspaper ads
Monday, February 22, 2010
Cut back on your grocery bill.
Everyone that knows me knows that I like saving a buck or too. With that being said, I have found another way to save on your grocery bills.
at 10:28 PM