Monday, December 19, 2011

At Home




The Author of this post is Jay Bush



I love being at home with my two boys watching a movie on direct TV or making dinner for our little family. Ever since we had Evan I’ve been nesting big time which is weird because I’m not much of a homebody, or at least I wasn’t before. I don’t know where in the world I got the gene that I’m now showing trying to be the model mom but you know, at the end of the day I love doing stuff for my family and my child. I can’t wait to have another baby although my husband says they’re so expensive we should really wait a few years but I want them to be close in age and so I’d like to get pregnant sooner rather than later. I know Evan would love a little brother or sister and I just can’t wait to be a mom again – it’s the best feeling in the world! Who would have thought after years as a corporate lawyerI’d end up here…



No comments:

Post a Comment

Now that you mastered the other puzzle....try this one!

Click to Mix and Solve