Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Mom and Me




Contribution by Saul Martin



Mom and I decided to start our own gift basket business a few years back and it’s been quite the adventure. She broke her hand and that was a mess and then when that was all taken care of I got pregnant with my first child. It’s been fun though and we’ve learned a lot about business and about each other along the way so all the hurdles have been worth it. Mom did all the business side stuff like going to http://smallbusiness.xo.com/ business xo and talking to the lawyers and I just concentrated on the marketing and getting the products we put out just right. There’s nothing to say except bring on the future – I know we’re going to be really successful now that we know what we’re doing! My dad and my husband have been so supportive of us and I just could never express to them how appreciative I really am. Things are better than they’ve ever been and it’s all thanks to mom and our little business that could, you know?

Now that you mastered the other puzzle....try this one!

Click to Mix and Solve