Friday, June 17, 2011

Mom's Helping

Post contributed by Hilton Miranda


Recently, my mom told me about TEXASelectricityproviders.com which ended up being a lifesaver since we were able to find an energy rate that helped us save money every month. Mom knew that with the new baby we're having a little bit of trouble keeping our heads above water when it comes to bills, so her suggestion was really helpful. I'm so thankful she lives so close by so she can watch the baby while I go to work… I don't know what we do without the extra income I'm bringing in. Mom is just the best parent I could ever ask for and I don't know how we might get by without all of her support. I can only imagine how she did this 30 years ago as a single mom… It makes me feel inspired and it makes me appreciate her even more. I wish Mother's Day came around more often so I could really show her exactly how much she means to me on a more regular basis!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now that you mastered the other puzzle....try this one!

Click to Mix and Solve